TYPES OF MEDICAL MALPRACTICE
Some of the most common types of medical negligence are:
- Failure to provide an examination, evaluation, or treatment
- Failure to provide a test a person might need, or notify the a person that they need a particular test
- Delay of necessary treatment
- Provide the wrong treatment
- Failure to follow up on the medical condition
- A misdiagnosis or delay in diagnosis
- Performing unnecessary surgery
- Prescribing unnecessary or wrong medication
WHY US? WE CONNECT THE DOTS.
Medical malpractice cases are among the most challenging to prove as connecting the injuries to an act or acts can prove to be quite difficult. However, Mehta Law has the extensive medical knowledge to do so, in addition to the resources to put forth a convincing case. Given our unique experience from both sides of the table, not only do we have the ability to anticipate what the defense will do, we are willing to take a case to trial. Let us help you to put the pieces together.